Whenever you're ready - we are here for you and excited to start working on your project!
Answering most common questions about Interior Rendering
- How close the renderings are to the actual furniture/finishes that I chose?
- We're using exactly the same items that you chose. We can either find them in our library or simply model them. And the best part is that we have a professional 3D modeler in our team that can model basically anything that you can imagine and gave us dimensions for. Pretty cool, huh?
- How many changes/revision I can make before I get a final rendering?
- Revisions that are included in every package:
changing textures, color, finishes, moving things around
Changing furniture items always means extra work, please check our packages to see how many furniture revisions are included in every package.
- What if my client wants to make some changes to design after the presentation and see updated renderings?
- In this case we charge $49 per hour. Normally it takes 1-3 hours depending on the amount of changes.
- What is your turnaround time?
- Our regular turnaround time is 4-5 business days per space. However, if you have multiple spaces project we can work on it simultaneously. In this case each additional space would take +1 business day.
For large-scale projects that includes 10 spaces or more we assign a few 3D artists and calculate turnaround time individually to meet your deadline.
- I was ghosted/had a bad experience with 3D rendering companies located overseas. Where are you located?
- We're located in San Diego, CA.
So no language barrier and crazy time-difference. We work exclusively with US interior designers, architects and real estate developers which means we know US real estate market damn well.
- How is the process look like?
1. You send us an email with required files (click the button to see the full list)
2. We review them, confirm all the details, send you an invoice and our team start working on your project.
3. In 2-3 business days you'll get the first drafts in low resolution from us, review them and make adjustments if needed.
4. Once we get your approval we run high resolution rendering and upload final images in your personal Dropbox folder so you can access and download them anytime.